Forums » IPhones, Androids, Tablets and Device Rooting, Jail Breaking

of course, the appleID bypass

• 9 posts
    June 11, 2016 5:23 PM EDT

I'm just going to go ahead and start off this topic. Of course there are a million claims that the appleID check for locked phones can be bypassed, but they are of course all fakes. The only thing I've seen make any use beyond this blockade is the icloud DNS bypass which can give some functionality to the phone. Because of how enormous the whole "fake bypass" is, and with not one that works for real I would just like to ask anyone for any updates because some day somehow something will be able to do it. So please anyone feel free to share what progress you have made or any developing strategies that might seem to have promise, or something you saw that you believe might really work but you have not been able to personally test it yet, or something that is popular and working right now that everyone already knows about except me because I decided to post this first instead of before doing a quick search to update myself on where the topic stands as of now. Anyway, any input is welcome, thanx all. This would be somewhat of a holy grail to figure out, for me anyway.