Forums » Introduce Yourself

• 1 posts
    January 10, 2017 12:11 PM EST

Just wanted to say hello before I begin diving head first into the missions and challenges.

I did have one question about the membership plans...I see there is a yearly for $25 and a lifetime for $50. I assume the yearly $25 plan is of more benefit to Enigmagroup as it provides a steady stream of support.

I will be upgrading my membership but I wanted to select the plan that will benefit Enigmagroup the most as I do not mind paying $25 a year for this wondeful content.

*Edit*

I also wanted to know if the C programming language is a good starting point to learn general programming and machine interactions, I habve read that C is a great super fundamental place to start with if you really want to understand hacking at very low levels, is this accurate ?

This post was edited by iostreamz314 at January 10, 2017 12:19 PM EST
    • 122 posts
    January 10, 2017 6:47 PM EST

opinions vary on the C option.  many will say you should start with python.  Others C#.   Guess you have to pick one and go, lol.

As for the enigmaclusive,  as always we dont mind the lifetime membership.  If you plan on staying here longer than a year,  then thats your best option.  If you plan on only staying here for a year,  then I would only recommend the cheaper option.

Welcome to Enigma Group