Forums » General Topics

Easter eggs

• 9 posts
    October 16, 2016 4:10 AM EDT

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for asking what to some is probably a rediculous question, but I truly dont know, and I would like to understand. Is it possible for someone to explain the concept of the easter egg missions? I _do_ understand in general that the easter egg hunt is where you look all over for the eggs, we used to do it in grade school as children, but the missions? Things which would help if highlighted include for instance,

A) Are the missions "in specific" locations at "specific times" or are they always there...

B) Do we have to look for them, or are they an act (ie: solving a mission a specific way)

C) What exactly should we be looking for (what do they "look like")

D) Are there any telltale signs of them ?

etc. Thanks alot for any and all help.

• 5 posts
    October 16, 2016 3:26 PM EDT

A) as far as I am concerned, they are always there.

B) I found mine by looking for them.

C) they are just at unusual places and when you find one, you see text, that looks like the text you see, after solving a mission

D) just at unusual places on the site, you wouldn't normally look for

EDIT: sorry for my errors, if there are any... i am not a native speaker

This post was edited by kaji at October 16, 2016 3:27 PM EDT
    • 9 posts
    October 16, 2016 4:42 PM EDT

kaji,

Are they missions that need to be solved, or just things that are found. Also, are there tell-tale signs??

This post was edited by acidflash at October 20, 2016 4:11 AM EDT
    • 5 posts
    October 16, 2016 4:46 PM EDT

you can't call it a mission, the easter egg i found was just at an unusual place on the website

if the place you look at doesn't have anything to do with any mission, its a sign

• 9 posts
    October 17, 2016 1:39 AM EDT

To be honest, I wasn't quite satisfied with the description, so I sort of googled and I stumbled across an "easter egg". I visited the url and saw what they look like, I didnt do the easter egg mission though, because Im fairly sure that the point of easter eggs is _how_ to find them, not necessarily just _finding_ them. I now know what one looks like, they may not all be the same, but this one was definitely a mission. Once I get to the mission where I found the easter egg, ill scour through it to figure out how one finds the easter egg portion of the mission.

This post was edited by acidflash at October 17, 2016 6:34 AM EDT
    • 5 posts
    October 17, 2016 5:32 AM EDT

yeah, but the easter egg i found was on a special place...

Cheers Kaji

• 48 posts
    November 29, 2016 12:06 AM EST
    Same here dont know what are this easter eggs and i dont know how do they look like. Im such a noob!
    • 11 posts
    December 6, 2016 2:01 PM EST

If you keep your eyes open all the time while doing missions and browsing the website, Im sure you'll sooner or later find something that doesn't look quite right, as if it doesn't belong where you found it. After you found something like this, and your nature is somewhat like mine, you'll know excactly that this special thing, this thing someone put there on purpose and has nothing to do with the challenge itself at all, will lead to other hints, codes or other riddles, and eventualy, if you're good enough, to 500ptz.