Forums » General Hacking Topics

Instagram Hacking

• 1 posts
    September 7, 2016 9:46 PM EDT

Every time I see someone posting about "Hacking into facebook" or "Twitter login hacks" they always get dismissed as a skid instantly (as they should be). I'm NOT asking for some tutorial on how to hack instagram, I'm merely curious on the methods that are used.

So again, what methods do people use to hack social media accounts? I figured the number 1 was brute force attacks since most social media sites have top notch security and aren't as susceptible to SQL and XSS. So if you could share just some of these methods (not how to do them) I'd be grateful, I'm really interested

• 20 posts
    September 8, 2016 9:23 AM EDT

SocialEngineering++

• 12 posts
    September 8, 2016 9:27 AM EDT

Its all about the copter.

This post was edited by coyote86 at September 8, 2016 9:35 AM EDT
    • 12 posts
    September 9, 2016 6:22 AM EDT

a keylogger on your own computer is something none of your friends will ever notice... tried it to mess with my friends, worked well for me: evertime one of my male friends changes his profile picture it says "Alexander has changed HER profil picture". he didn't even notice i changed his gender till this point :D

of course, this only works on friends who trust you enough to log into their accounts on your device, so just for fun