Forums » General Topics

New site look and function

• 4 posts
    June 21, 2016 6:14 PM EDT

Damn, love this new look, will need to check out whats all changed, anyone remember me from forever ago?

• 4 posts
    June 23, 2016 7:54 PM EDT

Welcome back... im new so dont remember you but this is pretty sweet huh.. i cnt wait till it gets a bit more active

• 31 posts
    June 23, 2016 8:02 PM EDT
    Yeah ain't you stealth lady friend.
    • 7 posts
    July 3, 2016 1:28 PM EDT

nice look yeah. I don't remember you too, but Welcome back

• 2 posts
    August 2, 2016 2:18 AM EDT
    ruokblah said:

Damn, love this new look, will need to check out whats all changed, anyone remember me from forever ago?

man i feel quite the oposite, i loved the old look and hate the new look. i did old missions that are now enigma exclusives and now i dont have them being completed. like seriously shouldnt i be grandfathered or something?!?!?

This post was edited by Daved1058 at August 2, 2016 2:19 AM EDT
    • 3 posts
    August 9, 2016 5:26 PM EDT

I like that the site was redone, but I enjoyed the "dark" look XD Love this site and everything it provides though! looking forward to tackling come challenges soon!

• 12 posts
    August 12, 2016 12:00 PM EDT
    teznuk said:

I like that the site was redone, but I enjoyed the "dark" look XD Love this site and everything it provides though! looking forward to tackling come challenges soon!

Just use tampermonkey
      Allows you to easily script your own styles client side. You can also use wildcards for the URLS.  Pretty simple plugin once you get the hang  of it.