Forums » Web Hacking and Security

I need help with hacking facebook account.

• 5 posts
    June 18, 2016 11:11 AM EDT

Call me "KaiP"!
    I want help with hacking a facebook account password.
    The account email is: venisia_iv@abv.bg

For the guessers:
    Her full name: Venisia-Iv Nedeva
    Her pet name: Maira
    Her mother name: Aneliq
    Her birth date: 26.06.2002

For everyone else:

• 36 posts
    June 18, 2016 1:46 PM EDT

I emailed, asking if she would give you her password.

Why you want to hack a teen FB account? You her dad?

• 41 posts
    June 18, 2016 3:30 PM EDT

You could just ask her nicely? >:)

• 4 posts
    June 18, 2016 4:09 PM EDT

I hope you are trolling?

• 122 posts
    June 18, 2016 4:56 PM EDT

he prolly bragged about being able to hack it, and now is being put on the spot and he needs us to do it for him,  so he gets the props. 

Ill do it,  but I charge $50 USD

• 36 posts
    June 18, 2016 5:08 PM EDT

Wouldnt be more fun to post it on his facebook page instead?

• 4 posts
    June 18, 2016 6:43 PM EDT
    Darkvoid said:

Wouldnt be more fun to post it on his facebook page instead?

It would be yeah. I still doubt that he's serious though. I mean, this is too weird to be true but I am sure you've seen worse.

• 36 posts
    June 18, 2016 7:47 PM EDT
    It not uncommon to see some noob join a hacking site and ask this same question. One thing he probably doesn't know is, he left a footprint behind. You can probably Google some of that stuff he posted and see it show up on Google.
    • 78 posts
    June 19, 2016 3:20 PM EDT
    while (hacking site!==site full of mercenaries && noob request==hack Facebook){
    troll noob;
    }
    EDIT: fixed code, thanks Galagatron
    This post was edited by Ididitforthelulz at June 20, 2016 9:24 AM EDT
    • 5 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:09 AM EDT

Well, at least tried, right ?
    Thank you for the help guys, so i have no other chance, but to start learning some C# or something like that and to go by myself .. 

• 5 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:17 AM EDT

Well, i've already started this and i have now personal problem with FB.
    I've delete my conversation with family photos, documents and etc. 
    I need it back!
    How can i recover it?
    Now, be serious, please!

• 36 posts
    June 20, 2016 4:57 AM EDT
    See that where you went wrong. First you wanted someone to hack an account and now you asking to relieve lost info. You telling us to be serious?

Maybe you should go learn c#. It might keep you out if trouble.
    • 20 posts
    June 20, 2016 5:01 AM EDT

First of all, why would hacking someone else's fb get everything back? Second of all, learning C# to hack facebook isn't exactly where I would start. Thirdly, why haven't you asked facebook about this? Whenever you upload content to facebook they own it (you should have read the terms and conditions) and when you delete something on facebook chances are they don't delete it off of their servers given that they are almost undoubtedly an information gathering site first and social network second.

And finally, WHY THE HELL would you use facebook to store documents???!!!!!!

Why not use a cloud service like sensible people such as dropbox or google drive or hell if you are really private use something like SpiderOak which encrypts your stuff clientside before uploading to the cloud so not even SpiderOak can read your shit.

Unless I'm misreading your post in which case please correct me :)

Also @Ididitforthelulz shouldn't it be:

troll noob;  // <-- semi colon

;)

• 15 posts
    June 20, 2016 11:27 AM EDT

I responded to this guy in an empty thread of his and was nice... I dun goofed guys lol.

But seriously, this guy thinks we're too retarded to see what he's up to? I wish my government was this transparent haha.

• 5 posts
    June 20, 2016 11:47 AM EDT

Galagatron, where shall i start ?
    I need my stuff back and to hack this account.
    What language shall i start ?
    C++ ?
    C ?
    PHP xD ( Just jokin' )
    ?

• 5 posts
    June 20, 2016 11:47 AM EDT

Galagatron, where shall i start ?
    I need my stuff back and to hack this account.
    What language shall i start ?
    C++ ?
    C ?
    PHP xD ( Just jokin' )
    ?

• 78 posts
    June 20, 2016 11:50 AM EDT

You are probably the most persistent person I have ever seen on this topic. Also, why the hell would you need C and C++ to hack Facebook when you have no idea what you're doing in the first place?

EDIT: Okay, you can use C and C++ for exploit writing, but why do that when you can use Python or Ruby?

This post was edited by Ididitforthelulz at June 20, 2016 12:21 PM EDT
    • 36 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:01 PM EDT
    Facebook is coded using json. They made a form of there own style to mimic c++.

Learn json....
    • 15 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:37 PM EDT

@Darkvoid, JSON is a textual data container, how is this the language Facebook uses? I could be wrong but I thought this would be equivalent to saying myspace was coded in XML, no?

• 10 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:51 PM EDT

You going after the big boys KaiP?

• 78 posts
    June 20, 2016 3:54 PM EDT
    The difference is so much, it is literally biblical.
    • 15 posts
    June 20, 2016 4:09 PM EDT

@Ididitforthelulz, was that in response to my XML/JSON comparison?

• 36 posts
    June 20, 2016 5:29 PM EDT
    MKmoderate said:

@Darkvoid, JSON is a textual data container, how is this the language Facebook uses? I could be wrong but I thought this would be equivalent to saying myspace was coded in XML, no?

You sure :)?
    • 78 posts
    June 20, 2016 5:30 PM EDT
    MKmoderate said:

@Ididitforthelulz, was that in response to my XML/JSON comparison?

No, it was in response to ktsukino
    • 9 posts
    June 21, 2016 3:17 AM EDT

Isnt facebook constantly CONSTANTLY updated and redone an gone over, like the people all around the world trying to hack facebook is just as active as the people working there and updating it such that if one super elite hacker so happens to penetrate a layer somehow it would be immediately fixed up. Like, there is no chance someone who is interested in starting to learn would hack a password out of the web server if even the seasoned veterans are the ones who might have a chance at getting anywhere. I mean, I've been pretty deep into hacking for years now and I understand that I will never EVER come close to being as talented as these people who write their own exploits and I hardly think someone just starting would get to that position, it's just not going to happen you should forget about trying to hack facebook for someone's password. In all honesty it would be much more productive if you could hack the person with access to the account instead. Especially if you have access to their computer and can use it, it would be as simple as putting a keylogger on it, making a few tweaks so anti virus and/or defender will ignore it and going to facebook and logging in as yourself then logging out again to ensure that the page starts with the login page again rather than automatically logging in because you want them to have to re-type in their credentials right. If you have no access then you need to trick them into installing something with the keylogger attached set to auto install secretly which some keyloggers provide functionality for, or wireless eaves dropping maybe. But going after facebook it's self is not going to be an option for you or me or anyone on this site I would imagine